Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Assalamoalaikum warahmatullah e wabarakatohu

Bismillah,

With the name of Allah the most merciful and beneficient I'm starting the blog to understand Quran together with my muslim brothers n sisters. I'm in  process of learning Quran but at the mean time I also want to share my knowledge and gain other's through this plateform because we'r not sure about our life n we've to do lot of work for our Deen Islam as Ummat e wast. Although I'm much confused coz I'm nothing but I hope Allah will help us in this regard. I invite you all to join me so we better understand Quran together,  Allah bless us with Istiqamat n baraka ameen.
My Lord, I ask you to expand my breast, make my task easy, undo the knot in my tongue so that my speech will become comprehensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment