Assalam o alaikum wrwb
To understand the question we need to realize we r Muslim, A Muslim(totaly submitted to Allah subhan)
who has to obey Allah.There are two key sources of inspiration for a Muslim.
Grammatically, the word "qur'an" derived from the Arabic verb qara'a ("to read" or "to recite") which is the root. The Quran itself means a book to read, to recite.
What is Hadees?
Hadeeth are the words, actions, approval or attributes that have been narrated from the Messenger Muhammad (SAW).
So being Muslims we need to look towards Allah(quran) n Muhammad saw's (sunnat) in every aspect of life.
Reasons to learn Quran (according to Quran and hadees)
- Allah wants us to learn it undrstand it n folow it, no other reason is greater than this.
- It's Sunnat of Prophet Muhammad SAW and all the Prophets A.S.
- After the Prophets the responsibility to spread the message of Allah has been given to Ummat e Wast the Muslims.
- It is necessary for every Muslim to learn its recitation, to learn its meanings, and to learn its interpretation. ”The best of you is he who learnt the Holy Quran and taught it to others.” (Bukhari)
- Every one wants to be best Quran is the key to be the best.
- It removes rust from the hearts.
- To live an ideal life according to Quran, (as Allah wants us to live).
- It is a universal code of life, a programme of life for man designed by Allah
- To Succeed in this life and life after death.
(analyse Who are we believer or losers.)