Assalamoalaikum wrwb :)
Allah Subhan says : Those unto whom We have given the Book, who read it with the right reading (carefully study it beyond mere recitation), and then follow it as it should be followed - it is they who truly believe in it. And whoever does not believe in it this way - it is they, they who are the losers. ('Tilawat' = Recitation with understanding and then following it). (Surah Baqara:121)
Things without which learning process is incomplete:
Book Teacher Student Environment
Following external things are extremely important for better learning of Quran
- Silence (every kind of silence inner as well as outer)
- Listening (without listening rust can't be removed and Quran doesnt absorbed in the heart)
- Understand and tafakur, (use the mind with full devotion not like them who used to said We listened but didnot listened)
- Read aloud,
Allah says: The Most Beneficent (Allâh)!. Has taught (you mankind) the Qur'ân (by His Mercy). He created man. He taught him eloquent speech.(Surah Rehman:1-5)
Things to keep in mind during learning Quran are:
- Cleanliness of body and the class.
- Pure intentions (Only for Allah)
- Keeping check on our intentions on daily basis.
- Keeping away from Riya (love of fame).
- Respect the teachers and other fellows no matter at what level they are. .
- Emphasis on completion of the homework, and should practise the lesson.
- Should be regular in attending all lessons, for Istakamat.
- Be patient, prayer and above all make du'a.
- First Seek Refuge in Allah from Shaitan i.e Tauz
- Tasmiya. Every act should be started with the name of Allah